Doublespeak Music Video Doublespeak Music Video

Whoa

Video and audio suck.

Your character is a rip off of that guy who makes really ass Flash characters in tutorials on youtube (LilReadHead or something like that).

But the framing is decent.

Keep trying, and don't do videos for such crap music, just make a cool cartoon and work on your drawing skills.

Brandomon responds:

I was a part of the music, why is the music bad and how can it be improved?

Effects of Smoking Effects of Smoking

Good

Only thing that really bothered me was the crumpled paper effect on the whole thing. Pretty decent other than that. Glad to see an original style.

Prowlies at the River Prowlies at the River

Fucking awesome.

See title.

barbarian barbarian

Really cool style, great lines and color.

Really cool style, and I like how it has a "Not completely finished" look to it, at least in the lines. However, the only complaint I have is that it looks a little too unfinished in some areas, for instance, this big fellas right hand. Sometimes giving an image a rough look is almost harder than making it look clean, and this is a good example of why. I'd suggest cleaning up that hand a little, but beyond that, really cool.

bioshock fan comic book pg1 bioshock fan comic book pg1

Great lines, a little critique.

I think this is a great piece and I don't want to give the impression that I'm faulting it, however there are a few elements that could be improved upon.

Like another reviewer mentioned, the writing is not up to snuff. A missed space in the first sentence alone sets the tone. The actual content of the writing is not creative and seems very amateur.

Also, though the line work in my opinion is near flawless for this style, some of the coloring is dodgy. I am referring primarily to some of the coloring in the water, as well as the lights coming from the structure at the bottom. These lights seem to clash in style with every other element on the page, including other light sources which don't use the same dithered, semi-transparent effect.

Once again, it's a very good, very promising piece and I'd love to see some follow up to it. Hopefully the critique helps.