Doublespeak Music Video Doublespeak Music Video

Whoa

Video and audio suck.

Your character is a rip off of that guy who makes really ass Flash characters in tutorials on youtube (LilReadHead or something like that).

But the framing is decent.

Keep trying, and don't do videos for such crap music, just make a cool cartoon and work on your drawing skills.

Brandomon responds:

I was a part of the music, why is the music bad and how can it be improved?

Effects of Smoking Effects of Smoking

Good

Only thing that really bothered me was the crumpled paper effect on the whole thing. Pretty decent other than that. Glad to see an original style.

Prowlies at the River Prowlies at the River

Fucking awesome.

See title.

SAW 4D SAW 4D

Not lame enough to blam.

Not incredibly funny, not very well made, music continues even though animation starts over, end scene is too short, and very very little substance.

Operation Kill My Friends Operation Kill My Friends

Form follows funny

Want to rate higher because of the comedy of it all, but the art was kind of weak. You have some funny moments and ideas. Flesh it out a bit better and I think you can make some cool videos.

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

Not worth it's status.

The motion graphics are good, and the voice over is cheeky, but I wouldn't watch this more than once. It's a parody with little else going for it. Is this all people want? It's just inbred humor that goes no further than the span of a website or two, and I have seen much more interesting stuff just in the last few days.

Honestly, it's this kind of stuff, in my own humble, that brings down the community because it focuses on a niche comic element, promoting spoof and insult over creativity and... art! Sure, motion graphics and typography are an art form, no doubt about it, but that's really all there is to this.

So to everyone submitting original ideas that appeal to broader, higher-brained themes, only to find yourself not matching up to this video in the polls, just keep on doing what you're doing because most other areas of life outside of Newgrounds and internet chatrooms will probably appreciate your work more.

Peace!

Falcon Kick Falcon Kick

Awesome

The art is not amazing, the audio is unoriginal, and the video is way too short. But this is saved by the awesomeness of the action. A really fun one to watch (once or twice). Now make something more original.

The Rich Friend Movie The Rich Friend Movie

Hurry up!

The time lapse between each voice over part pisses me off.

Moorings design proposal Moorings design proposal

Weak

First off, fix your aspect ratio and layering.

UAD Revamp Ep.1 UAD Revamp Ep.1

What the hell is this?

I don't get it, is this what people are into? Anyway, the art sucks and looks ripped off. The rest of it is tl;dr.